Dr. Joseph P Hanna MD
Neurologist | Neurology2500 Metrohealth Dr Mhmc-Neurology Cleveland OH, 44109
Dr. Joseph Hanna practices Neuropathology in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Hanna studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine MD 1988
Ohio State University MBA 2003
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Vascular Neurology- 1993
- Neurological Disorders
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
- Fellow Academy of Neurology 1990
- Fellow American Heart Association 1993
- Fellow Ammerican Stroke Association 1993
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation Cerebrovascular Disease 1994
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation Neurointensive Care 1996
Experience & Accolades
- Chair Neurology1997MetroHealth SystemChair of Neurology sine 1997 with deliver of neurology care to a broad spectrum of individuals suffering neurologic injury and disorders
Dr. Joseph P Hanna MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44109Get Direction
GREENVILLE, SC 29615Get Direction
Dr. Joseph P Hanna MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hanna
- Wife with Multiple Sclerosis Gets Surprise of a Lifetime
Suffering from a chronic disabling disease shouldn't get in the way of love. Though things might get a little bit more challenging, love is love. There was romance in the air for Laura on her 10 year anniversary. Little did she know that her husband had put a lot of time and effort into making the...
- What Is Valproic Acid?
Generic Name: Valproic AcidBrand Name: Valproate Sodium, Depacon, Depakene, StavzorIntroductionValproic acid is an anticonvulsant that works by restoring or increasing the level of certain chemicals in the brain. This medication can be used alone or in combination with other types of seizure...
- Understanding Parkinson’s Disease Through Falling
Parkinson’s disease is commonly known to be a progressive disorder in the nervous system which affects an individual’s movement. A well-known sign of Parkinson’s disease is a tremor usually noticeable in just one hand. Stiffness or slow movement is also caused by the disease. In the US, there...
- What Are the Causes and Treatment of Somnolence?
What is somnolence?Somnolence is the medical term used when a person is close to falling asleep or is in a state of sleepiness. In such case, the person is not able to resist the urge of sleeping or dozing off. A person taking many psychiatric medications for bipolar disorder or any other mental...
- Wandering and Dementia
What is wandering?Wandering is an act of aimless movement mostly done by people who are suffering from some neurological problems such as dementia and autism, among others. These conditions affect most of the elderly and young children. Therefore, parents of young children who have autism, or sons...
- Drug Exondys 51 Helps to Preserve Lung Function in Duchenne
Duchenne muscular dystrophy is a rare genetic condition that affects one in 3500-5000 male children. It is a condition in which the muscles fail to produce enough dystrophin due to a genetic defect; dystrophin is essential to protect muscles from wear and tear. The deficit of dystrophin causes...
- Dr. Joseph N. Rudolph M.D.2550 SOM CENTER RD WILLOUGHBY HILLS OH 44094
- Dr. Deepak Raheja MD2307 W 14th St Cleveland OH 44113
- Dr. Joyce K Lee-Iannotti M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Adrienne Boissy OtherCleveland Clinic Foundation Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Jun Tae Park M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Ngoc minh Dang Le MD259 Stratford Dr Broadview Heights OH 44147