Dr. James Manzanares is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Kissimmee, FL. Dr. Manzanares specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Manzanares tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Mayo Med Sch, Rochester Mn 1995
Florida International University, Miami, FL 1995
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Nemours Childrens Cli, Pediatrics Orthopedics; Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Orthopedic Surgery
- Mayo Graduate School Of Med
Dr. James Manzanares M.D.'s Practice location
Kissimmee, FL 34741Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32822Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. James Manzanares M.D. | Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. James Manzanares M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Manzanares
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- Travis B. Van Dyke345 West Michigan Street Orlando Florida 32806
- Dr. Paul A. Dowdy MD2113 Ruby Red Road Clermont Florida 34714
- Dr. Jeffrey B. Friedman M.D.1400 South Orlando Avenue Winter Park Florida 32789
- Dr. Geoffrey Stewart M.D.1131 South Orange Avenue Orlando Florida 32806
- Dr. Steven E Weber DO7350 Sandlake Commons Boulevard Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Harald J Henningsen MD604 Oak Commons Blvd Kissimmee FL 34741