Dr. Odus Martin Franklin DO
Family Practitioner8535 Wurzbach Rd. #106 San Antonio TX, 78240
Dr. Odus Franklin is a family practitioner practicing in Kerrville, TX. Dr. Franklin specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Franklin possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences D.O. 1995
- Bulging or Discolored Veins
- Restless Legs
- Leg Pain and Swelling
- Difficulty Sleeping at Night
- Spider Veins
- Varicose Veins
- Board Certified American Board of Medical Specialties
- Professional Member American Osteopathic Association
- Professional Member American Osteopathic Board of Phlebology
- University of Alabama, Birmingham General Practice
Dr. Odus Martin Franklin DO's Practice location
Kerrville, TX 78028Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78240Get Direction
Dr. Odus Martin Franklin DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Franklin
- How is Lactose Intolerance Diagnosed?
Lactose intolerance has gained a lot of prominence in recent years. The common symptoms of lactose intolerance like bloating, flatulence, discomfort, and diarrhea can often mimic the symptoms of many other medical conditions. There is often a tendency to self-diagnose when observing these symptoms....
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- The Signs of Strep Throat
What is strep throat?Strep throat is the most common form of bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils, resulting in inflammation and irritation. Strep throat is caused by different types of streptococcus bacteria. The severity of the condition differs from one type of bacteria to another. Not...
- What is Sinusitis? Get the Facts
The sinuses are four interconnected hollow spaces within the cranial bones of the face. These airy cavities exist as mirror opposites on either side of the nose and under the forehead. They are lined with mucus-secreting epithelium and thin hair-like growths called cilia. Acute infection,...
- Dr. David N. Lopez M.D.4910 Golden Quail San Antonio TX 78240
- Dr. Mark Keith Smith MD9969 Fredericksburg Rd San Antonio TX 78240
- Dr. Timothy Jon Kosmatka M.D.8542 Wurzbach Rd San Antonio TX 78240
- Dr. Joseph Wysoki DO9969 Fredericksburg Rd San Antonio TX 78240
- Dr. Craig William Kuebker MD9480 Huebner Rd San Antonio TX 78240
- Dr. Eliot James Young MD21 Spurs Ln San Antonio TX 78240