Dr. Thomas Swonke is a Dentist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Swonke specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Thomas Edward Swonke DDS's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
SUGAR LAND, TX 77479Get Direction
Thomas Edward Swonke DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Swonke
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Stephen S. Wolters D.D.S.10777 Westheimer Houston TX 77042
- Dr. Mulikat Adetosoye DMD12665 Bissonnet St Houston TX 77099
- Dr. Ricardo Tomei DMD 5115 Buffalo Speedway Suite 700 Houston
- Dr. Arezo Zarghouni DDS14119 Steubner Airline Rd Houston TX 77069
- Mr. Donald F. Cohen D.D.S.6560 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. George S. Gayle DDS1776 Yorktown Street Houston Texas 77056