Dr. Jeffrey Scott Burkett M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon100 Theda Clark Medical Plz Suite 400 Neenah WI, 54956
Dr. Jeffrey Burkett is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Neenah, WI. Dr. Burkett specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Burkett typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1989
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1989
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Acid Reflux
- Birth Defects
- Colon Polyps
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Loyola Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Loyola University Medical Center Program
Dr. Jeffrey Scott Burkett M.D.'s Practice location
Neenah, WI 54956Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Scott Burkett M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Burkett
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Dr. Kevin Edward Wasco M.D.100 Theda Clark Medical Plz Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Nikhilesh Royopet Sekhar M.D.100 Theda Clark Medical Plz Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. David James Schultz M.D.100 Theda Clark Medical Plz Neenah WI 54956
- Mr. Nicholas Vito Augelli MD1236 E Rusholme St Davenport IA 52803
- Dr. Zenoun O Abouzelam MD1506 S Oneida St Appleton WI 54915
- Dr. Robert S Mcdonald MD2700 W 9th Ave Oshkosh WI 54904