Dr. Alan Robb is an adolescent specialist practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Robb works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Robb treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1976
University of Ia Roy J & L Carver Com 1976
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Central Ia Hlth Sys/Ia Luthera, Family Medicine
- Central Ia Health Sys/ia Luthera
Dr. Alan Craig Robb MD's Practice location
Dr. Alan Craig Robb MD's reviewsWrite Review
- A Step Closer to Winning the Diabetes War: The Stem Cell Approach
Diabetes is one of the most widespread metabolic disorders in the world. According to key facts listed by the World Health Organization, the number of people with diabetes has risen dramatically from 108 million in 1980 to 422 million in 2014 with prevalence in patients 18 years old and above...
- What Are the Symptoms of Acid Reflux?
Acid reflux is so common that most people take this for granted. Little do they know about the complications of acid reflux that would arise if it is untreated. If acid reflux is left untreated, it can lead to a condition known as Barrett’s esophagus, which is a precancerous state. Because of this...
- Woman with Breast Cancer Gets Wedding Wish Hours Before Passing Away
A woman's wedding day is supposed to be the most magical day of her life, and this was certainly still the case for Heather Mosher. Unfortunately, the very next day the breast cancer she had been battling would take her.Heather and DavidIn May of 2015, Heather and David met in a swing dance class....
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Mary S Larew MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Amy Christine Stier MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Michael Duane Colburn MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Arthur Lawrence Doenecke MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Caroline Hicks Densmore MD200 HAWKINS DR DEPT OF IOWA CITY IA 52242