Dr. Joseph M Mcclain MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon3250 GORDONVILLE RD STE 384 CAPE GIRARDEAU MO, 63703
Dr. Joseph Mcclain is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Norfolk, NE. Dr. Mcclain specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Mcclain typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Dr. Joseph M Mcclain MD's Practice location
Norfolk, NE 68701Get Direction
CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO 63703Get Direction
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Paul Robison M.D.371 S BROADVIEW ST CAPE GIRARDEAU MO 63703
- Dr. Bruce Jones MD3250 Gordonville Rd Cape Girardeau MO 63703
- Dr. Ronald Brent New MD3250 GORDONVILLE RD CAPE GIRARDEAU MO 63703
- Dr. Edward M Bender MD3250 Gordonville Rd Cape Girardeau MO 63703
- Dr. Michael Hunter Ryan MD2917 Independence Street Cape Girardeau MO 63703
- Dr. John C Wiggans MD3250 Gordonville Rd Cape Girardeau MO 63703