Dr. Alex Betech M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery6620 Main St Suite 1325 Houston TX, 77030
Dr. Alex Betech is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Betech specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Betech tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Alex Betech M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
BATON ROUGE, LA 70810Get Direction
Dr. Alex Betech M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Betech
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- Dr. W. Grant Braly M.D.3626 Chevy Chase Dr Houston Texas 77019
- Mark R. Rogers MDPA12000 Richmond Avenue Houston Texas 77082
- Dr. Robert Kyle Fullick MD6400 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. David Lionberger M.D.6560 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Will Earl Moorehead M.D.5600 S Willow Dr Houston TX 77035
- Dr. Ariston P. Awitan (M.D)8810 Willow Wind Lane Houston Texas 77083