Dr. Alex Betech M.D.
Orthopedist | Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery6620 Main St Suite 1325 Houston TX, 77030
Dr. Alex Betech is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Betech specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Betech tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Alex Betech M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
BATON ROUGE, LA 70810Get Direction
Dr. Alex Betech M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Betech
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. W. Grant Braly M.D.7401 SOUTH MAIN ST HOUSTON TX 77030
- Mark R. Rogers MDPA12000 RICHMOND AVE HOUSTON TX 77082
- Dr. David Lionberger M.D.6550 FANNIN ST STE 2600 HOUSTON TX 77030
- Dr. Ra\'Kerry Kahlil Rahman MD7700 MAIN ST STE 400 HOUSTON TX 77030
- Dr. Taggart Gauvain MD10905 Memorial Hermann Dr Pearland TX 77584
- Dr. Will Earl Moorehead M.D.8240 Antoine Dr Houston Texas 77088