Dr. Alex Betech M.D.
Orthopedist | Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery9032 PERKINS RD BATON ROUGE LA, 70810
Dr. Alex Betech is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Betech specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Betech tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Alex Betech M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
BATON ROUGE, LA 70810Get Direction
Dr. Alex Betech M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Betech
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Dr. Craig Castleman Greene M.D.8080 BLUEBONNET BLVD STE 1000 BATON ROUGE LA 70810
- Dr. Wame Nicholas Waggenspack M.D.8080 BLUEBONNET BLVD BATON ROUGE LA 70810
- Dr. Robert William Easton MD8080 BLUEBONNET BLVD BATON ROUGE LA 70810
- Dr. Timothy Charles Bowlin MD8080 BLUEBONNET BLVD BATON ROUGE LA 70810
- Dr. Rasheed I Ahmad M.D.8080 Bluebonnet Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70810
- Dr. Eric Kimball Oberlander MD10101 Park Rowe Ave Baton Rouge LA 70810