Dr. Roberta Lynn Hoppe MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology3300 Oakdale Ave N Suite 200 Minneapolis MN, 55422
Dr. Roberta Hoppe is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Hoppe performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota Medical School 1997
- Heart Disease
Dr. Roberta Lynn Hoppe MD's Practice location
Dr. Roberta Lynn Hoppe MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoppe
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Dr. Quan Pham M.D.6405 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Raed H Abdelhadi MD800 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407
- Dr. Jane Chen MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Scott Sakaguchi MD516 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Michael Hyun-ook Kim MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Douglas David Hodgkin MD3300 Oakdale Ave N Minneapolis MN 55422