Dr. Aaron K Olson MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology200 Hawkins Drive University Of Iowa H Iowa City IA, 52242
Aaron Olson, MD, is an attending physician at Seattle Children
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Triiodothyronine Supplementation in Infants and Children Undergoing Cardiopulmonary Bypass (TRICC): a multicenter placebo-controlled randomized trial: age analysis.
- Thyroid hormone reverses aging-induced myocardial fatty acid oxidation defects and improves the response to acutely increased afterload.
- c-Myc Alters Substrate Utilization and O-GlcNAc Protein Posttranslational Modifications without Altering Cardiac Function during Early Aortic Constriction.
- PPARα augments heart function and cardiac fatty acid oxidation in early experimental polymicrobial sepsis.
Dr. Aaron K Olson MD's Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Dr. Thomas D Scholz MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Nicholas H. Vonbergen M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Abhay Ashok Divekar MD, MBBS200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Michael F Artman MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Osamah Taha Aldoss M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Heather L Bartlett MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242