Im Dr. Fredrick R. Lewcock of Old Settlers Dental. One of my greatest pleasures in life is seeing the transformations that occur in my patients after their treatments. Seeing someone smile with confidence and pride after improving his or her dental health is always a rewarding experience and it never stops being so. I am passionate about creating beautiful smiles and educating my patients on how to maintain their oral health.I love the variety of personalities I get to interact with on a daily basis. We have so many wonderful, friendly patients here at our office, all of whom are so thankful for the services we provide, that it makes it a joy to come to work every day.
Education and Training
New York University DDS 2001
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Mastership 2015 International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Seattle Study Club
- American Dental Association
Dr. Fredrick Robert Lewcock D.D.S.'s Practice location
Round Rock, TX 78664Get Direction
ROUND ROCK, TX 78664Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Fredrick Robert Lewcock D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Fredrick Robert Lewcock D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Dr. Kenneth Kassabian D.D.S.6507 Jester Blvd Austin TX 78750
- Dr. Max Kerr DDS920 N. Vista Ridge Blvd Cedar Park TX 78613
- Dr. Ronald B. Cass DDS, FAGD7011 Hart Ln Austin Texas 78731
- Dr. Shirley Tharwat Hamamcy D.M.D.15534 Ranch Rd 620 N Austin TX 78717
- Griffin Cole1301 W. 25th St, Suite 402 Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Brandon C. Hedgecock D.D.S.920 N. Vista Ridge Blvd Cedar Park TX 78613