Dr. Phillip Blevins M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS, 39216
Dr. Phillip Blevins is a hand surgeon practicing in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Blevins specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1967
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- University Hosp, Plastic Surgery; Boston City Hosp, General Surgery; Univ Of Ky Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Phillip Blevins M.D.'s Practice location
Lake Charles, LA 70605Get Direction
JACKSON, MS 39216Get Direction
Dr. Phillip Blevins M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blevins
- Genital Warts During Pregnancy
For any pregnant woman, the health and well-being of her unborn child is of utmost concern. Hence, the appearance or diagnosis genital warts are scary and alarming for the mother-to-be. Genital warts during pregnancy will not harm the growing baby or the normal course of pregnancy in any way. They...
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so. Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in...
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
When Should I Get Checked For Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years. It is therefore important to be aware of the signs and symptoms of prostate cancer. Symptoms warrant a visit to the doctor as soon as possible.Deciding on whether or not...
- Side Effects of Trintellix
What is Trintellix?Trintellix is an antidepressant used for the treatment of a type of mental disorder called major depressive disorder (MDD). The common side effects of this medication are:...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Michael Thomas Friel M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Prof. William Bennett Geissler M.D.1410 E Woodrow Wilson Ave Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Somprasong Songcharoen M.D.971 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Carolyn Ann Cushing M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Sheila G Lindley MD2500 North State Street Jackson MS 39216