Dr. Kei Yamada M.D.
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology1364 Clifton Rd Ne Suite Ag05 Atlanta GA, 30322
Dr. Kei Yamada is an interventional radiologist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Yamada specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Dr. Kei Yamada M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
Dr. Kei Yamada M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yamada
- New Genetic Markers for Lupus Identified in Multi-Ethnic Study
Lupus is an autoimmune disease that has struck an estimated 2 million Americans according to the Lupus Foundation of America. Around the world, lupus has already struck a total of 5 million people, and 90% of them are all women commonly between 15 to 45. Lupus has the chance to be life threatening...
- Bloody Urine: How Will the Doctor Diagnose the Problem?
Hematuria - or blood in the urine - can be a cause of worry, as it is usually an abnormal occurrence. However, there is a possibility that its cause is either benign or an indication of something seriousThe presence of blood in the urine may or may not be seen. If you see blood in your urine, you...
- What Is Mycoplasma Pneumonia?
HistoryIn 1944, Mycoplasma pneumonia was discovered in one patient that had “atypical” pneumonia. At first it was thought to be a fungus or a virus hence the name Mycoplasma, a Greek word meaning fungus was named. Eventually, it was learnt that it was a bacterium that had a distinct...
- Don’t Let Your Computer Strain Your Eyes
What is eyestrain?Eyestrain is a common medical condition characterized by an overuse of the eyes, like when driving a long distance, reading for a couple of hours, or using the computer. Staring at the computer screen for a long period of time will increase discomfort in your eyes.Eyestrain is not...
- Bullying in Nursing: How Serious Is It?
In a variety of professions, employees must work under immense stress and sometimes high stake situations. These workers must balance all of this emotional and physical strain, while maintaining a positive attitude amongst the customers. In addition to this, employees must balance the sometime...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic autoimmune disorder. Our own immune system attacks our body and destroys bony tissue in the joints. Sometimes, other body parts are also affected, like skin, eyes, blood vessels, lungs, or heart, but mostly the joints are the ones which are mostly affected. It...
- J. David Prologo M.D.6325 Hospital Pkwy Johns Creek Georgia 30097
- John C Lipman M.D.3903 S Cobb Dr Se Smyrna GA 30080
- Scott Howard Monen M.D.1285 Lanier Pl Ne Atlanta GA 30306
- Udaya B Chintalapudi MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Steven J Citron MD1968 Peachtree Road Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- George A Kallianos M.D.5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE Atlanta GA 30342