Dr. Sai Konduri practices Pulmonology in Grand Rapids, MI. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Konduri manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Sai Ram sunil sarma Konduri M.D's Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Get Direction
CRESTVIEW HILLS, KY 41017Get Direction
Dr. Sai Ram sunil sarma Konduri M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- Pneumonia: The Signs and Symptoms
You may be a patient concerned about the symptoms of pneumonia or you may have a friend or relative with symptoms suggestive of pneumonia. There are no universal symptoms that apply to every individual. The symptoms will vary from person to person and depend on the specific situation of each and...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- The Link Between Childhood Asthma and COPD
It is clear that smoking is one of the greatest risks for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD); however, there are other factors, such as second hand smoking (wherein you get the effects of smoking by getting exposed to it even if you do not smoke), contact with pollution, genetic...
- Pneumonia in an Immunocompromised Patient
Pneumonia as a disease was once dreaded, since most of the cases would turn out to be fatal. This was many years ago, and with medical advances, times have changed. However, in some severe cases of pneumonia, especially in people with weakened immune systems, the disease can still be fatal. If the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the world. It is a leading cause of cancer death in men and women worldwide. Lung cancer defies classification as a single disease affecting just one organ. The warning signs and painful symptoms represent major systemic disorders in different parts...
- Dr. Jeffrey L. Wilt M.D.1000 Oakland Dr Kalamazoo MI 49008
- Dr. James Hoekwater DO4100 Lake Dr Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Peter Y Hahn M.D.364 Se 8th Ave Hillsboro OR 97123
- Dr. Matthew J. Rossing MD1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL 33805
- Dr. Diego Ignacio Conci M.D.4100 Lake Dr Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Ryan J Hadley M. D.1500 E Medical Center Dr Spc 5360 Ann Arbor MI 48109