Dr. Robert Kimball Kritzler MD
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Endocrinology1447 York Rd Lutherville Timonium MD, 21093
Dr. Robert Kritzler is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Lutherville Timonium, MD. Dr. Kritzler specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1977
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Robert Kimball Kritzler MD's Practice location
Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093Get Direction
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- Dr. Scott M Blackman M.D., PH.D.200 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Romero MD200 North Wolfe St 3rd Floor Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Emily Lucy Germain-lee M.D.707 N Broadway Baltimore MD 21205
- Dr. Ashley Hall Shoemaker MD1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Tessa G Lebinger MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Debra R Counts MDSINAI HOSPITAL OF BALTIMORE BALTIMORE MD 21215