Dr. Sean Barber is a Chiropractor practicing in Inverness, FL. Dr. Barber specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Barber seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Sean Alan Barber D.C.'s Practice location
Inverness, FL 34450Get Direction
INVERNESS, FL 34453Get Direction
Dr. Sean Alan Barber D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barber
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Laurence Churchill1007 SW 1st Ave. Ocala FL 34471
- Dr. Andres Felipe Leon D.C.8960 SW Hwy 200 Ocala FL 34481
- Dr. Nancy I Irven D.C.9030 W Fort Island Trl Crystal River FL 34429
- Mr. Michael L Bennett D. C.375 Ne 10th Ave Crystal River FL 34429
- Dr. William C Chaney DC DIBCN4052 Commercial Way Spring Hill FL 34606
- Dr. Jessica Marie Allen D.C3951 Brown Trl Colleyville TX 76034