Dr. Irwin Barry Bruckner M.D.
Pediatrician5400 Balboa Blvd Suite 326 Encino CA, 91316
Dr. Irwin Bruckner is a board-certified pediatrician, dedicated to providing high quality medical care to children of all ages from birth through the early twenties. He enjoys working with families helping ...
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1979
New York University School of Medicine 1979
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Allergic Reaction
Dr. Irwin Barry Bruckner M.D.'s Practice location
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Joel M. Warsh11650 Riverside Dr. Studio City California 91602
- Dr. Meada Pakour M.D.3671 W 6th St Los Angeles CA 90020
- Dr. Mohamed D. Gudal MD13652 CANTARA ST PANORAMA CITY CA 91402
- Dr. Cigal Shaham M.D., M.SC.6221 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Marilyn M. Lange MARILYN LANGE10620 RIVERSIDE DR N HOLLYWOOD CA 91602
- Dr. Jeannette J. Levenstein MD16550 Ventura Boulevard Encino California 91436