Dr. Thomas J Mcintee MD
Pediatrician824 Illinois Ave Stevens Point WI, 54481
Dr. Thomas Mcintee is a pediatrician practicing in Stevens Point, WI. Dr. Mcintee is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mcintee diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mcintee can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Thomas J Mcintee MD's Practice location
Stevens Point, WI 54481Get Direction
MARSHFIELD, WI 54449Get Direction
Dr. Thomas J Mcintee MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcintee
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- Nursemaid's Elbow Treatments
What is a nursemaid's elbow?A nursemaid's elbow is a common elbow injury among toddlers and preschoolers. This painful injury happens when a ligament slips out of its normal place in the joint. Sometimes, it resolves on its own. However, most of the time, healthcare providers help return the...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Dr. Luke J Tremble MD824 Illinois Avenue Stevens Point WI 54481
- Dr. Eva T Matanguihan MD2031 Peach St Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494
- Dr. Lawrence G Leibert MD2031 Peach St Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494
- Dr. Valerie J Hay M.D.4100 STATE HIGHWAY 66 STEVENS POINT WI 54482
- Dr. James A Kasukonis MD824 Illinois Avenue Stevens Point WI 54481
- Dr. Juan B Lopez M.D.106 Mcdill Ave Stevens Point WI 54481