Dr. John Hyngstrom is a surgical oncologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Hyngstrom specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Dr. John Robert Hyngstrom MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84112Get Direction
Dr. John Robert Hyngstrom MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...
- Dr. Robert Lawrence Randall MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Tawnya Bowles M.D.5169 COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Mark John Ott M.D.5169 S Cottonwood St Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Robert Dirk Noyes MD5169 COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Robert H Andtbacka M.D.50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Leland Burt Cowan M.D.1405 Princeton Ave Salt Lake City UT 84105