Joann Giesenhaus, DC
Chiropractor27 E MAIN ST Little Falls NJ, 07424
Dr. JoAnn Giesenhaus is a Chiropractor practicing in Little Falls, NJ. Dr. Giesenhaus specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Giesenhaus seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine - No Cracking, No Popping, No Twisting.
Joann Giesenhaus, DC's Expert Contributions
Can you see a chiropractor after cervical fusion?
Hi and yes you can. However diagnostic testing and physical exam needs to be performed. Also work is done above and below the fusion....not on the fused area. READ MORE
Joann Giesenhaus, DC's Practice location
Little Falls, NJ 07424Get Direction
Joann Giesenhaus, DC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Giesenhaus
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Alex M. Eingorn D.C.825 7th Avenue New York New York 10019
- Dr. Alan Bernard Levine D.C.124 E Mount Pleasant Ave Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Marco Lopez D.C.22 Old Short Hills Rd Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Carmen Romano DC345 Main St Madison New Jersey 07940
- Dr. Vincent Adamo D.C.446 Bay Ridge Parkway Brooklyn NY 11207
- Dr. John Longo DC715 Bloomfield Ave Nutley NJ 07110