Karen Blumberg MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology2525 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN, 55404
Dr. Karen Blumberg is a radiologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Blumberg specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1978
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1978
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University Minn Hospital 1979
- University of Minnesota Medical School Program
Karen Blumberg MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
Karen Blumberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blumberg
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Huseyin G. Tore M.D.420 Delaware Street Southeast Minneapolis Minnesota 55455
- Josser E. Delgado M.D.7505 METRO BLVD EDINA MN 55439
- Neeraj B. Chepuri M.D.1221 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis Minnesota 55403
- Molly E Raske MD166 4th St E Saint Paul MN 55101
- Lisa J Schneider M.D.7505 METRO BLVD STE 400 EDINA MN 55439
- Mary Foshager M.D.4801 W 81st St Minneapolis MN 55437