Dr. Maged Doss is a hospitalist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Doss specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Doss manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Doss works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Vascular Disease
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- EMORY HEALTHCARE
Dr. Maged N. Doss M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30308Get Direction
Dr. Maged N. Doss M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is the Weight Watchers Plan Effective?
The Weight Watchers diet plan is a very popular weight loss program based on eating nutritious food for losing weight. Weight Watchers is an international organization that has been in existence for more than 40 years, and has several success stories to its credit. One of the attractive features of...
- Are At-Home Hair Removal Kits Effective?
With most spas and salons offering waxing services, hair removal is one of the biggest industries today. But, though the industry is constantly growing, patrons are still conscious of their own privacy and believe that it should be done at home. To accommodate this, cosmetic companies have launched...
- Heel Spurs: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
When a person exposes their feet to constant stress, it triggers the buildup of calcium deposits at the bottom of the heel bone. Though this formation does not affect a person’s daily life, the situation changes when the formation undergoes repeated damage which causes a spur-shaped deformity...
- Moms With Asthma Can Breastfeed Their Babies Without Worry
According to a new study, moms with asthma can breast feed their babies, as this practice may not increase the risk of asthma in children. In this study, the researchers followed up babies until they are 12-years-old with the aim of assessing the impact of breastfeeding in the development of lungs....
- Is the Gluten-Free Trend Coming to an End?
It is essential that those with celiac disease do not eat any gluten – even accidentally. But many people think that a gluten-free diet is just a fad and not a medical necessity for those who have celiac disease. These same people discount the implications of even accidental gluten exposure. ...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Victor A Nwanguma M.D.303 Parkway Dr Ne Atlanta GA 30312
- Dr. Nana Kwadwo Britwum M.D, FHM35 Collier Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Sameera Haznath Azad MD677 Church St Ne Marietta GA 30060
- Dr. Olalekan Olaniyi Oluwole MD, MPH720 Westview Dr SW Atlanta GA 30310
- Dr. Christopher Jack malone Knudson MD1365 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Jimmie Dominic Dancer M.D.35 Collier Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309