Acupuncturist905 Reed Ave # 1 Sunnyvale CA, 94086
I am devoted to providing complimentary and holistic healthcare in a safe and nurturing environment. Acupuncture is a natural and affordable health therapy. Many insurance plans cover the acup ... (See ...
- Acupressure, Acupuncture, Cupping And More
Xin Chen's Practice location
Sunnyvale, CA 94086Get Direction
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Dr. Linh Taylor DTCM2505 Samaritan Dr. SAN JOSE CA 95124
- Quli Zhou1066 Saratoga Ave, Ste 100 San Jose CA 95129
- Ms. Tsung-mei Tsai L. AC.39803 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE D FREMONT CA 94538
- Mr. Clement Mantin Cheung2092 Concourse Dr San Jose CA 95131
- Dr. Hongyan Li OMD5150 GRAVES AVE SAN JOSE CA 95129
- Chunxiu Zhou135 Dixon Rd. Milpitas Choose 95035