Lilian Del carmen Gonzalez M.D.
Pediatrician530 Ne Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL, 61637
Dr. Lilian Gonzalez is a pediatrician practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Gonzalez is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gonzalez diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gonzalez can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Lilian Del carmen Gonzalez M.D.'s Practice location
Peoria, IL 61637Get Direction
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Dr. Reginald Bowman MD600 S 13TH ST PEKIN IL 61554
- Dr. Sergey Shushunov MDDept Of Pediatric Critical Care Peoria IL 61637
- Dr. Amy Christison MD7801 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Ronald Luce Other435 Maxine Dr Morton IL 61550
- Dr. Timothy Blain M.D.5114 N Glen Park Place Rd Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Benjamin Grant Lauritzen M.D.320 E Armstrong Ave Peoria IL 61603