Lilian Del carmen Gonzalez M.D.
Pediatrician530 Ne Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL, 61637
Dr. Lilian Gonzalez is a pediatrician practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Gonzalez is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gonzalez diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gonzalez can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Lilian Del carmen Gonzalez M.D.'s Practice location
Peoria, IL 61637Get Direction
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- Dr. Sergey Shushunov MDDept Of Pediatric Critical Care Peoria IL 61637
- Mr. Kamlesh Samson Macwan MD530 Ne Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61637
- Dr. Anne Catherine Risk M.D.530 Ne Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61637
- Dr. Mark Daniel Miller M.D.530 NE GLEN OAK AVE PEORIA IL 61637
- Dr. Rajkumar Venkatramani M.D., M.S.530 Ne Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61637
- Ms. Susan B Ramiro MD530 Ne Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61637