Dr. Steven D Loehr DC
Chiropractor (Pediatric) | Pediatric Chiropractor3021 E. Sunshine Springfield MO, 65804
Dr. Loehr has over twelve years of experience and certifications which allow him to help patients put more than just their back on track. His roots in Collins, MO led him to return to the area after attending ...
Education and Training
Cleveland Chiropractic College Human Biology
- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Chiropractic Manipulations And Therapies
- Prenatal Chiropractic
- Fertility-related Psychological Evaluations
- Sports Chiropractic
- Decompression Therapy
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Cold Laser
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Kinesio Tape
- Member American Chiropractic Association
- Member Chiropractic Practice Based Research Network
- Member International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association
- Member Missouri State Chiropractic Association
- Member Christian Chiropractic Association
- Member Springfield Chamber of Commerce
Dr. Steven D Loehr DC's Practice location
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65804Get Direction
Weaubleau, MO 65774Get Direction
Dr. Steven D Loehr DC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Loehr
- What Causes Colon Cancer?
As with any cancer, genetic factors play a role in colon cancer as well. However, greater than 75% to 90% of the population develops colon cancer with little or no genetic risk. This means that genetic factors play only a minor role in colon cancers.What are the genetic factors that predispose you...
- Teen Battling Lymphoma Uses Her Make-a-Wish to do the Kindest Gesture Ever!
In November of 2017, 13-year-old Brooklyn Gallagher began experiencing what appeared to be symptoms of an upper respiratory infection. Initially, her mother, Tiffany Divicenzo, thought that it was merely a common cold. However, as Brooklyn’s symptoms began to worsen, her lymph nodes began to swell...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- 5 Ways to Stay Comfortable After a Gallbladder Surgery
Gallbladder SurgeryGallbladder removal surgery is one of the most commonly performed surgeries. The procedure is also known as a cholecystectomy. Gallbladder surgery is usually performed to solve problems that are associated with gallstones. Gallstones are hardened deposits of the digestive fluid...
- Reduce Stress to Control Your Hot Flashes
A new study revealed that hot flashes and night sweats caused by menopause can be maintained with stress exercises. Women opted for training in mindfulness-based stress reduction were not affected by night sweats and hot flashes. The results of the study published in the journal, Menopause: The...
- Complications of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic, autoimmune, inflammatory, and systemic disease affecting the joint’s synovial lining and other connective tissues as well. It’s a disease with a fluctuating course, with periods of active disease and, alternately, remission. Unlike osteoarthritis, RA does...