Dr. Steven D Loehr DC
Chiropractor (Pediatric) | Pediatric Chiropractor3021 E. Sunshine Springfield MO, 65804
Dr. Loehr has over twelve years of experience and certifications which allow him to help patients put more than just their back on track. His roots in Collins, MO led him to return to the area after attending ...
Education and Training
Cleveland Chiropractic College Human Biology
- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Chiropractic Manipulations And Therapies
- Prenatal Chiropractic
- Fertility-related Psychological Evaluations
- Sports Chiropractic
- Decompression Therapy
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Cold Laser
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Kinesio Tape
- Member American Chiropractic Association
- Member Chiropractic Practice Based Research Network
- Member International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association
- Member Missouri State Chiropractic Association
- Member Christian Chiropractic Association
- Member Springfield Chamber of Commerce
Dr. Steven D Loehr DC's Practice location
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65804Get Direction
Weaubleau, MO 65774Get Direction
Dr. Steven D Loehr DC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Loehr
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- Support Groups for Muscular Dystrophy: Finding Genuine Connection and Understanding
A lot of people are suffering from muscular dystrophy (MD). The most common forms of MD in children are Duchenne and Becker, and about 400 to 500 boys are born with these in the United States each year. About 70,000 people in the UK suffer from MD. This condition, which is usually acquired by people...
- Is a High-Protein Diet Right for Me?
A high-protein diet is yet another weight-loss regimen in which about 50% of the calories are obtained from protein in one's diet. Proteins for the diet include fish, skinless chicken, pork, and low-fat dairy. The carbohydrates used in this diet are rich in fibers, like whole grains, vegetables, and...
- After Ovarian Cancer Diagnosis: What to Expect
No two people are going to experience their diagnosis of ovarian cancer in the same way. Although some emotions, such as shock and grief, are common feelings among those who are newly diagnosed with cancer, not everyone will feel their emotions in the same degree or in the same order. All cancer is...
- A Link Between Celiac Disease and Infertility
A confusing connection – celiac disease and infertilityHere are some stories about moms who experienced infertility linked to celiac disease.Lindsey Reimer became pregnant in 2013, however, in 2010 she was diagnosed with celiac disease. Seventeen weeks after becoming pregnant, she lost her baby...
- How to Prepare for a Colonoscopy
A colonoscopy is an examination that lets your health practitioner view the lining of your colon (large intestine). A thin and flexible tube known as a colonoscopy is used to thoroughly view the colon. A Colonoscopy is also applied when screening for precancerous or cancer growths inside the colon....