Dr. Tony L Chien D.O.
Orthopaedic Surgeon2325 Dougherty Ferry Road Suite 202 Saint Louis MO, 63122
Dr. Tony Chien is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Chien specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Chien tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
- Member American Osteopathic Association, DO
- Bi-County Comm Hosp-Msucom, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Tony L Chien D.O.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63122Get Direction
CHESTERFIELD, MO 63005Get Direction
Dr. Tony L Chien D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chien
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- What are Leg Ulcers?
What are leg ulcers?Leg ulcers are unhealed wounds or open wounds that occur on the legs. They tend to recur if not treated properly. They can occur in everyone at any age, but are more common among females. What are the causes of leg ulcers?The most common reason for the occurrence of leg ulcers...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- Dr. Michael Chabot DO2325 Dougherty Ferry Rd St. Louis Missouri 63122
- Dr. Husam Nawas M.D.12855 North 40 Drive St. Louis Missouri 63141
- Dr. Robert G. Medler M.D.12639 Old Tesson Road St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Jon Oda M.D.9300 Valley Children?s Place Madera California 93636
- Dr. Ryan Michael Nunley MD660 South Euclid Avenue Saint Louis Missouri 63110
- Dr. Fallon Maylack MD12255 De Paul Dr Bridgeton MO 63044