Dr. Niran Amar practices Allergy and Immunology care in Woodway, TX. Dr. Amar specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Amar provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Deccan College Of Med Science Osmania University MD
Texas A&M University, TX 2008
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Combination therapy with azelastine hydrochloride nasal spray and fluticasone propionate nasal spray in the treatment of patients with seasonal allergic rhinitis.
- Efficacy and safety of rilonacept (interleukin-1 Trap) in patients with cryopyrin-associated periodic syndromes: results from two sequential placebo-controlled studies.
- Efficacy and safety of azelastine 0.15% nasal spray administered once daily in subjects with seasonal allergic rhinitis.
- Double-blind, placebo-controlled study of azelastine and fluticasone in a single nasal spray delivery device.
- Dose counter performance of mometasone furoate/formoterol inhalers in subjects with asthma or COPD.
- Efficacy and safety of azelastine 0.15% nasal spray administered once daily in patients with allergy to Texas mountain cedar pollen.
- Efficacy and safety of beclomethasone dipropionate nasal aerosol in pediatric patients with seasonal allergic rhinitis.
- Mometasone furoate (MF) improves lung function in pediatric asthma: A
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
Dr. Niran Jan Amar M.D.'s Practice location
Woodway, TX 76712Get Direction
Dr. Niran Jan Amar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Different Types of Inhalers Used to Treat Asthma?
Managing medication and using inhalers have become integral parts of the asthma care routine. An inhaler allows you the freedom of carrying minute doses of medication for use in emergencies wherever you may go. It’s a huge relief knowing that help is immediately at hand in your trouser pocket. Not...
- Exercising Can Reduce Allergies
It is indeed a challenge to do outdoor exercises if you are an individual with allergies. Here are a few things to keep in mind when going for some exercise outdoors.Know the triggers for allergies“It is very important to know what you are allergic to”, says Michael Blaiss, MD, a past president...
- What Vaccines Can Prevent Congestive Heart Failure?
What Vaccines Can Prevent Congestive Heart Failure?Can a vaccine prevent heart failure? Yes, it can… Strange but true! Certain vaccines have been proved to reduce the incidence of heart failure. The flu vaccine is one of them.What Is A Vaccine?A vaccine contains weakened or dead organisms. It can...
- AIDS: What you Need to Know
HIV and AIDSAIDS and HIV go hand in hand. First, let's talk about HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). HIV attacks the body's immune system. This was first discovered in Central Africa from chimpanzees. It is believed to be transferred to humans when humans hunted chimpanzees and came in contact with...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for a Nickel Allergy?
A nickel allergy, or jewelry allergy, is the most common form of contact dermatitis associated with the use of earrings and other jewelry. Nickel is found in many items, including accessories, like necklaces and bangles, coins, zippers, watch straps, hair pins, and frames. This skin allergy affects...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...