Dr. Kent Eston Davis D. M. D.
Dentist | General Practice5100 Clayton Rd Suite A 19 Concord CA, 94521
IÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢m a native of San Francisco and I have lived in the Bay area most of my life, and I am active in my community; and since 2003, I have done the San Francisco Avon and Komen walks to ...
Education and Training
Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine,St Louis, Mo, United States 1974
Dr. Kent Eston Davis D. M. D.'s Practice location
Concord, CA 94521Get Direction
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Dr. Mehran Haidari D.M.D.5442 Ygnacio Valley Road Concord CA 94521
- Dr. Karleen Boparai DMD4425 TREAT BLVD STE A CONCORD CA 94521
- Michael Robert Becker DDS1494 Washington Blvd Concord CA 94521
- Dr. Varundeep K Grewal D.D.S, M.P.H5387 Aspenwood Ct Concord CA 94521
- Dr. Lyla Maliheh Turkzadeh DMD4450 Clayton Rd Concord CA 94521
- Dr. Julio Mendoza DDS1494 Balhan Dr Concord CA 94521