Dr. Brian A Vanderbrink M.D.
Urologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Urology3333 Burnet Ave Ml 5037 Cincinnati OH, 45229
Cincinnati Children's is uniquely poised to be a global leader in the field of urology given its national and international prominence along with the wealth of institutional resources available. Dr. V ...
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Medicine 2003
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Assessment of atrioventricular nodal physiology in the mouse.
- A 2 1/4-turn spiral antenna for catheter cardiac ablation.
- Microwave ablation using a spiral antenna design in a porcine thigh muscle preparation: in vivo assessment of temperature profile and lesion geometry.
- Effect of saline irrigation flow rate on temperature profile during cooled radiofrequency ablation.
- Connexin40-deficient mice exhibit atrioventricular nodal and infra-Hisian conduction abnormalities.
- Cardiac conduction abnormalities in a mouse model of Lyme borreliosis.
- Reduced risk of sudden death from chest wall blows (commotio cordis) with safety baseballs.
- Upper and lower limits of vulnerability to sudden arrhythmic death with chest-wall impact (commotio cordis).
- Persistent prostatic hematuria.
- Totally bloodless percutaneous renal surgery.
- Cryotherapy of the nephrostomy tract: a novel technique to decrease the risk of hemorrhage after tubeless percutaneous renal surgery.
- New paradigms of urinary tract infections: Implications for patient management.
- Fewer augments with fewer complications--laudable, but likely?
- Creation of an appendicovesicostomy Mitrofanoff from a preexisting appendicocecostomy utilizing the spilt appendix technique.
- Editorial comment.
- The Role of Video Urodynamics in the Management of the Valve Bladder.
- Triamcinolone injection for treatment of Mitrofanoff stomal stenosis: Optimizing results and reducing cost of care.
- An experimental model of sudden death due to low-energy chest-wall impact (commotio cordis)
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Inguinal Hernia
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System 2008
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System Program
- James Whitcomb Riley Hospital for Children, Indianapolis, IN 2010
Dr. Brian A Vanderbrink M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Brian A Vanderbrink M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vanderbrink
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Dr. Eugene A Minevich M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Curtis A Sheldon M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. David R Aronoff M.D.101 Hospital Blvd Jeffersonville IN 47130
- Dr. Pramod P Reddy MD3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Paul H Noh MD3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Mr. Muhammad kamran Khan M.D3333 Burnet Avenue Mail Location 5037 Cincinnati OH 45229