Dr. Robbie D Buechler M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine362 N Pine St Spartanburg SC, 29302
Dr. Robbie Buechler practices Sleep Medicine in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Buechler studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Proto oncogene/eukaryotic translation initiation factor (eIF) 4E attenuates mevalonate-mediated regulation of 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A (HMG-CoA) reductase synthesis.
- Perillyl alcohol and genistein differentially regulate PKB/Akt and 4E-BP1 phosphorylation as well as eIF4E/eIF4G interactions in human tumor cells.
- Quantitative export of FGF-2 occurs through an alternative, energy-dependent, non-ER/Golgi pathway.
Dr. Robbie D Buechler M.D.'s Practice location
Spartanburg, SC 29302Get Direction
MATTHEWS, NC 28105Get Direction
Dr. Robbie D Buechler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Buechler
- Sleep Apnea's Impact on a Patient's Heart
Though sleep apnea often causes atrial fibrillation, there is a lack of awareness.Neglecting sleep disorders is easy. They are widely prevalent, and yet poorly diagnosed and an underrated risk factor for many health conditions. Sleep apnea, one of the most common sleep disorders touches 3-7% of the...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- Texas Rangers First Baseman Speaks About His Struggle with Sleep Apnea
Mike Napoli started his professional baseball career back in 2001, but it was not until 2006 that he debuted in the Major League Baseball, which was a milestone for him as he hit a homerun in his first match. His career continued to soar in the following years. However, in 2014, he suffered from few...
- Agony of a Little Girl Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
People often say they slept like a baby after a restful night of sleep. However, that is not always the case, especially for kids suffering from obstructive sleep apnea. Sadly, most parents are not aware of this issue and it can become a very difficult problem to deal with, a problem that can affect...
- Clinical Practice Guideline for Home Sleep Apnea Testing
A common disorder that causes patients to stop breathing while sleeping is known as Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). This happens when the upper airway becomes blocked, resulting in temporary impairment of airflow during sleep. There are millions of recorded cases of OSA, however, many remain...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Dr. Christian Eber Castillo MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. John Douglas Clark MD2030 North Church Place Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Christopher Richard Powers MD200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Raul manuel Buenaflor Cruz M.D.2030 N. Church Place Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Luis De la cruz MD1091 Boiling Springs Rd Spartanburg SC 29303