Dr. Donald Owen, MD--specialist in surgery--currently sees patients in Omaha, Nebraska. Dr. Owen received his medical degree from University Of Nebraska (1971). Dr. Owen has been found to hold one or ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1971
University of Nebraska, Omaha, NB 1971
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- The push-pull tactic for mitigation of mountain pine beetle (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) damage in lodgepole and whitebark pines.
- Large shift in symbiont assemblage in the invasive red turpentine beetle.
- Novel cationic peptide TP359 down-regulates the expression of outer membrane biogenesis genes in Pseudomonas aeruginosa: a potential TP359 anti-microbial mechanism.
- The anti-microbial peptide TP359 attenuates inflammation in human lung cells infected with Pseudomonas aeruginosa via TLR5 and MAPK pathways.
- Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, General Surgery; Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Donald R Owen M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68114Get Direction
Dr. Donald R Owen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Owen
- Can Males Get Circumcised At Any Age?
Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on a male’s penis. It is a controversial issue that has been the subject of much discussion and research. Religious and societal beliefs about the necessity and benefits of the procedure vary in different regions of the world. Another...
- How to Prepare for a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Such procedure is performed as a result of many causes. In most cases, a cholecystectomy is performed to relieve the patient from complications caused by the inflammation of the gallbladder.A gallbladder is an organ that is located just...
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- How to Prepare for a Laparoscopy
OverviewLaparoscopy is a type of endoscopic procedure that will allow doctors to look inside your abdomen using a surgical telescope. The telescope is known as the laparoscope. The laparoscope is equipped with a front camera that transmits the images captured in high definition to a nearby video...
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?Cancer is caused by a change in your genetic sequence. Genes are responsible for designing your body. Any alteration at that level will alter your body patterns.Cancer is an uncontrolled production of abnormal cells. Usually new cells are formed when your body needs...
- Jennifer Tighe de Soto10404 Essex Court Omaha Nebraska 68114
- Dr. Samuel Cemaj M.D.1226 S 109th St Omaha NE 68144
- Dr. Matthew Randall Goede M.D.983280 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Mrs. Stacey Elizabeth Burmeister MD201 Ridge St Council Bluffs IA 51503
- Dr. Susanne L Sasse MD7710 Mercy Road Omaha NE 68124
- Dr. Stephen Donald Torpy M.D.17001 Lakeside Hills Plz Omaha NE 68130