Dr. William John Mealer M.D.
Orthopedist1101 N Sepulveda Blvd 104 Manhattan Beach CA, 90266
Dr. William Mealer grew up in Southern Florida with a love of the ocean and various water sports. His choice in universities reflected this love USC for undergraduate studies and the University of Mi ...
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1982
University of Florida College of Medicine 1987
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1982
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Musculoskeletal Surgery
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
Dr. William John Mealer M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. William John Mealer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mealer
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- A Michael Moheimani M.D.980 Atlantic Ave. Long Beach CA 90813
- Dr. Clive M. Segil M.D.2080 Century Park E Los Angeles CA 90067
- Dr. Vlad Gendelman M.D., FAAOS12660 Riverside Dr North Hollywood CA 91607
- Dr. John Minoru Itamura MD1720 Cesar Chavez Avenue Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Barth B. Riedel MD1200 N STATE ST LOS ANGELES CA 90033
- Dr. Hooman M. Melamed M.D.13160 Mindanao Way Marina Del Rey California 90292