Dr. Sami K w Hadeed MD
Pulmonologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pulmonology1500 Cooper St Fort Worth TX, 76104
Dr. Sami Hadeed practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Hadeed treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Education and Training
Univ of Damascus, Fac of Med, Damascus, Syria 1980
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Allergy And Immunology Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Pediatrics Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Psychiatry
Dr. Sami K w Hadeed MD's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
Dr. Sami K w Hadeed MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hadeed
- The History of Cystic Fibrosis
What is cystic fibrosis?It is a genetic disease that affects both young children and adults. It mainly affects the lungs and the digestive system. When a child inherits two copies of the genes responsible for cystic fibrosis, the child develops the disease.The complications associated with the...
- Differentiating Croup from Asthma
Croup and asthma are two conditions that involve organs, which are responsible for breathing. Since both conditions affect the respiratory system, it is highly advisable to learn their differences to be able to approach each condition properly.What Is Croup?Croup is typically caused by a virus. It...
- Asthmatic Bronchitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
IntroductionEvery time you inhale, air enters your nose and mouth, and then flows down the throat through the air passageways called as bronchial tubes. For the air to reach the lungs, these passageways need to be open. To transport the oxygen to the tissues of the body, oxygen is passed into the...
- What Is an Antitussive?
A cough is described as a sudden explosive exhalation of air. It is basically a body's defense mechanism to protect and clear the airways from inhaled foreign materials. People may also voluntarily or spontaneously cough. Coughs often vary and may be characterized by productive (chesty or wet) or...
- Croup and Its Symptoms
Croup, a viral infection in children, is a condition that causes swelling of the vocal cords. The cause of croup is also the same virus that causes a normal cold. Croup can happen any time, but is very common during the winter. ...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Dr. Nancy N Dambro MD1500 Cooper St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Maynard C Dyson MD1500 Cooper St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. John K Pfaff MD1500 Cooper St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Shailendra Das D.O.1500 COOPER ST FORT WORTH TX 76104
- Miss Anunya Hiranrattana M.D.1500 COOPER ST FORT WORTH TX 76104
- Dr. Maria Talamo guevara M.D.1500 COOPER ST FORT WORTH TX 76104