Dr. Bhalchandra G Parulkar MD, MCH
Urologist85 Prescott Street Suite 304 Worcester MA, 01605
Dr. Bhalchandra Parulkar is a urologist practicing in Worcester, MA. Dr. Parulkar specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India 1982
University of Mumbai / Goa Medical College 1982
Grant Government Medical College 1983
Seth G.S. Medical College 1982
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- The bladder prosthesis: part of urology's future?
- Misoprostol induces relaxation of human corpus cavernosum smooth muscle: comparison to prostaglandin E1.
- Advancing laparoscopic surgery in urology.
- Application of the AS-800 artificial sphincter for intractable urinary incontinence in females.
- Dextranomer dressing in the treatment of infected wounds and cutaneous ulcers.
- Mayo Clinic experience with use of the AMS800 artificial urinary sphincter for urinary incontinence following radical prostatectomy.
- The genitourinary spheroidal membrane: an experimental study of a new percutaneously inserted prosthetic device for the control of urinary incontinence.
- Combined implantation of artificial sphincter and penile prosthesis.
- The artificial sphincter (AS-800). Experience in children and young adults.
- Full thickness replacement of the abdominal wall with synthetic mesh (a report of 2 cases).
- Urinary incontinence in adults.
- Evaluation of 3% phenol as a venous sclerosant: an experimental study.
- Angiodysplasia of the left colon.
- Should we treat localized prostate cancer? An opinion.
- W-stapled ileal neo-bladder formed entirely with absorbable staples.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
Dr. Bhalchandra G Parulkar MD, MCH's Practice location
Worcester, MA 01605Get Direction
Dr. Bhalchandra G Parulkar MD, MCH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parulkar
- Bloody Urine: How Will the Doctor Diagnose the Problem?
Hematuria - or blood in the urine - can be a cause of worry, as it is usually an abnormal occurrence. However, there is a possibility that its cause is either benign or an indication of something seriousThe presence of blood in the urine may or may not be seen. If you see blood in your urine, you...
- Dehydration: Does Your Urine Have An Odor?
While it is very natural for urine to have an odor, it should not be strong. Though it may not be a big issue, urine that has strong smell can be due to medical issues. Healthy urine is clear and the color of straw, and it should not smell strong.Some people may find that their urine has a strong...
- What Are the Causes of Erectile Dysfunction In Young Men?
Erectile Dysfunction in Young Men: What are the Potential Causes?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that mostly affects men who have advanced in age. The chances of getting the disease increases as one gets older. Although it is mostly found in old men, it can also affect younger people.Potential...
- What's a Micropenis?
A micropenis is a penis that is smaller than an average human penis size. It is smaller than 7 cm or 2.7 inches when erected or smaller than 4 cm or 1.5 inches when flaccid, which is actually two and a half times smaller than the average penis.It affects about 0.6 percent of men, so it is a very...
- What Is Blue Balls and How to Get Rid of It
"Blue balls" is one of the most common health issues seen among young men who indulge in heavy sexual activities. It is the most uncomfortable situation for a man who tries to find immediate relief."Blue balls" as it is called is one of the slang terms used for vasocongestion in the testicles. It is...
- What Do Urologists Treat?
What is a urologist?A urologist is a doctor who specializes in urinary tract disorders, including disorders of the external genital organs. Urologists also treat both males and females, contrary to popular belief that they only treat males. They treat any disorders that affect the kidneys, bladder,...
- Dr. Philip Ayvazian MD25 Oak Avenue Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Mitchell Bamberger MD50 Memorial Drive Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Satya B Allaparthi MD281 Lincoln St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Stephen E. Tosi M.D.291 Lincoln St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Timothy B Hopkins MD25 Oak Avenue Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Michael R Wollin MD25 Oak Avenue Worcester MA 01605