Dr. Duane Jensen is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Jensen specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Pediatric Emergency Medicine-Pediatrics; Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Med College Wi Affil Hosps
Dr. Duane M Jensen MD's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68114Get Direction
Dr. Duane M Jensen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Can a Cardioverter-Defibrillator Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure is a common condition affecting the muscles of the heart and peripheries of the body. It leads to inefficient pumping action from the heart, which in turn results in a lesser amount of blood reaching the various parts of the body. Being highly prevalent in people aged over...
- Understanding Why ER Nurses Are Unsung Heroes
While it is true that nobody wants to be on the other end of an emergency, there are certainly those that go above and beyond to exceed the daily expectations that are placed upon them. Nurses are the daily heroes of the emergency room, as they offer up comfort and solace during times of need....
- What Is Latuda Used For?
Generic Name: LurasidoneBrand Name: LatudaWhat is Latuda?Latuda (lurasidone) is an antipsychotic medication that works by changing the effects of brain chemicals. This medication is used for the treatment of schizophrenia in individuals who are 13 years old and above, and bipolar depression in...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Dr. Corey S Joekel MD8200 Dodge Street Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Linda K Matson MDChildren's Hospital Emergency Department Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Alan G Fuss MD8200 Dodge Street Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Debra J Tomek MD8200 Dodge St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Wang D.O.8200 Dodge St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Thomas J Deegan MD8200 Dodge St Omaha NE 68114