Dr. Shelby Lynne walters Cody MD
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology4650 W Sunset Blvd Ms#3 Los Angeles CA, 90027
Dr. Shelby Cody practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Los Angeles, CA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Cody treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Dr. Shelby Lynne walters Cody MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90027Get Direction
MADERA, CA 93636Get Direction
Dr. Shelby Lynne walters Cody MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cody
- Sleep Positioners May Increase a Baby's Risk of Death
A warning has been issued by the FDA and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) against the use of sleep-positioning devices for babies. About 12 deaths have been reported with the use of these devices in the last 13 years.FDA principal deputy commissioner, Joshua Sharfstein, reported that...
- Holistic Treatments For Lupus
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune condition, which involves the damaging of healthy tissues and organs of the body by the immune system. The condition results in severe and constant inflammation of almost all body parts. Lupus diagnosis can be extremely difficult since the condition’s symptoms...
- The Brady Approach to Fibromyalgia: Why Is Dr. Brady's Method So Limited?
Dr. David Brady is a naturopathic physician and nutritionist who became famous on social media because of his new and unique method for alternative health, especially for fibromyalgia. His perspective of the disease concentrates more on the psychological aspects, rather than the physical. Brady...
- Nutritionist and Nutrition Counseling: Do We Need These?
What is a nutritionist and what is nutrition counseling?Nutritionist:A medical professional who helps design and modify one's diet in accordance with any illness an individual may have.Nutrition counseling: A continuous counseling process in which a nutritionist delivers various dietary...
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- COPD-Focused Telemedicine
What is TelemedicineE-health, or telehealth (other terms for telemedicine), allows doctors who specialize in respiratory health make use of electronic tools and wireless devices to provide primary care consultations with their COPD patients. Through videos, photos, and live chats, referral with...
- Dr. Dominique Aimee Jean M.D.7111 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles CA 90046
- Dr. Traci S Biondi MD1500 Duarte Rd Duarte CA 91010
- Dr. Susan Firestone M.D.4650 W Sunset Blvd # 3 Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Yohana Zambrana corchado MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Giovanni Cucchiaro M.D.4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Jammie T Ferrara M.D.4650 SUNSET BLVD MS#3 LOS ANGELES CA 90027