Dr. Brian Thomas Kelly M.D.
Pediatrician9000 W Wisconsin Ave Pediatric Allergy An Milwaukee WI, 53226
Dr. Brian Kelly is a pediatrician practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Kelly is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kelly diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kelly can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- Cardiorespiratory effects of medetomidine-butorphanol, medetomidine-butorphanol-diazepam, and medetomidine-butorphanol-ketamine in captive red wolves (Canis rufus).
- Pain assessment for children: overcoming challenges and optimizing care.
- Absence of Peripheral Eosinophilia on Initial Clinical Presentation Does Not Rule Out the Diagnosis of Acute Eosinophilic Pneumonia.
Dr. Brian Thomas Kelly M.D.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
OMAHA, NE 68130Get Direction
Dr. Brian Thomas Kelly M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kelly
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Dr. Marsha F. Davis MD1516 West Mequon Road Mequon Wisconsin 53092
- Dr. Jane M. Brotanek MD1032 S 16th St Milwaukee WI 53204
- Paola Palma Sisto9000 W. Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53201
- Mr. Timothy Matthew Richer M.D.8651 W North Ave Wauwatosa WI 53226
- Dr. Lisa Marie Joerres M.D.13950 W CAPITOL DR BROOKFIELD WI 53005
- Dr. Lynn K Sheets MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226