Dr. Brian Kelly is a pediatrician practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Kelly is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kelly diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kelly can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- Cardiorespiratory effects of medetomidine-butorphanol, medetomidine-butorphanol-diazepam, and medetomidine-butorphanol-ketamine in captive red wolves (Canis rufus).
- Pain assessment for children: overcoming challenges and optimizing care.
- Absence of Peripheral Eosinophilia on Initial Clinical Presentation Does Not Rule Out the Diagnosis of Acute Eosinophilic Pneumonia.
Dr. Brian Thomas Kelly M.D.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
OMAHA, NE 68130Get Direction
Dr. Brian Thomas Kelly M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kelly
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- Dr. Ebrahim Mohammed Shakir MD16945 Frances St Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. Charles J Sprague M.D.16929 Frances St Omaha NE 68130
- Durgalakshmi Duraikannan M.B.B.S16901 LAKESIDE HILLS CT OMAHA NE 68130
- Dr. Mara P Paradis M.D.16929 Frances St Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. Kelli J Shidler M.D.16929 Frances St Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. Debra Karla Whaley MD16929 FRANCES ST STE 101 OMAHA NE 68130