Dr. Fred Barry Pearlman D.O.
Pediatrician14701 Detroit Ave Suite 400 Lakewood OH, 44107
Dr. Fred Pearlman is a pediatrician practicing in Lakewood, OH. Dr. Pearlman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Pearlman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Pearlman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Nova Se Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 1986
Nova Southeastern College Of Osteopathic Medicine 1986
Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- DO Member American Osteopathic Association
- Metrohealth Med Ctr, Pediatrics Jacksonville Hlth Ed Prog, Pediatrics
Dr. Fred Barry Pearlman D.O.'s Practice location
Lakewood, OH 44107Get Direction
Dr. Fred Barry Pearlman D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pearlman
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Autism Is Not a Problem
There is something which affects nearly everyone with autism. It is the thought, or other people’s words, that being on the spectrum is a bad thing. This is not so.Unfortunately, many people take the view that being on the spectrum is bad, that it makes the person less of a person, or that it is a...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Dr. Marilee L. Gallagher MD9000 Mentor Avenue Mentor Ohio 44060
- Dr. Christina Durchholz M.D.11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44106
- Dr. Marisa K. Gonzalez M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland Ohio 44195
- Mrs. Miriam K. Perez5001 Rockside Road Independence Ohio 44131
- Dr. Michelle L. Levy Mandalla MD6909 Royalton Road Brecksville Ohio 44141
- Dr. Bilquis F. Khan M.D.15322 St. Clair Avenue Cleveland OH 44110