Dr. Victor D Ribeiro MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology50 Morsemere Place Yonkers NY, 10701
Dr. Victor Ribeiro is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Yonkers, NY. Dr. Ribeiro specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Goa Med Coll- Goa Univ- Panaji- Daman & Diu- Goa- India 1969
Grant Government Medical College 1969
Goa Medical College 1970
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Sleep Disorders
- Pinched Nerve
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Elmhurst Hosp Ctr-Mt Sinai, Internal Medicine; Elmhurst Hosp Ctr-Mt Sinai, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Elmhurst) Program
Dr. Victor D Ribeiro MD's Practice location
Yonkers, NY 10701Get Direction
Dr. Victor D Ribeiro MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ribeiro
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- How is Multiple Myeloma Diagnosed?
Various tests are conducted for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma since one result of a laboratory test cannot diagnose it alone. A number of factors like the history, complete body check-up, diagnostic test reports and symptoms of the patient are taken into consideration to get a proper diagnosis...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- Boy Who Donated Hair to Kids with Cancer Fights Stage Four Lymphoma
Torrin Breneman first learned about cancer three years ago, and it made an impact on him. When he learned what cancer can do to a person, and that it affects children across the world, Torrin made a decision to do something about it. He grew out his hair for the next three years, with the intentions...
- Dr. Hal Gerstein MD225 Community Drive Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Evan Vosburgh MD800 Howard Ave New Haven CT 06519
- Pilar Nava-Parada20 W 72nd St New York NY 10023
- Brian H. Kim350 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 7631
- Olubunmi Olutoyin Afonja77 West Haledon Avenue Haledon New Jersey 7508
- Dr. Muhammad I. Kafeel M.D.1 Brookdale Plz Brooklyn NY 11212