Dr. Miles Weinberger practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Weinberger treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1965
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1965
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Long-term outcome of vocal cord dysfunction.
- High-dose systemic corticosteroids may be effective early in the course of
- Etiology of exercise-induced dyspnea: not just exercise-induced asthma or vocal cord dysfunction.
- Chronic cough and tonsillar hypertrophy: a case series.
- Experience with cyclosporine in children with chronic idiopathic urticaria.
- What is the problem with asthma care for children?
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Clinical Pharmacology; Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Allergy And Immunology; Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Pediatrics; Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Colorado Program A
- Pediatric Allergy and Pulmonary, National Jewish Center for Immunology and Respiratory Medicine, Denver, CO Pediatric
- Pediatric Infectious Disease, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD Pediatric
Dr. Miles M Weinberger MD's Practice location
Dr. Miles M Weinberger MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Bronkaid?
Generic Name: Ephedrine and GuaifenesinBrand Name: Primatene Asthma, BronkaidIntroduction Bronkaid is known for treating the symptoms of asthma. It works by thinning the mucus, so it can be eliminated from the body through coughing. Bronkaid consists of two active ingredients:...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- What Causes Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is the unsuppressed growth of cells in the tissues of the lungs. Such a condition leads to a tumor (malignant) which may spread (by metastasis) to different organs of the body if not treated in time. Cancer of the lung at the primary stage is also known as carcinoma. The two types of...
- Croup and Epiglottitis: What’s Their Difference?
Croup and epiglottitis are two conditions involving the anatomical structures located in the throat. These two conditions are almost similar because their symptoms replicate one another. Croup and epiglottitis enable a child to have breathing difficulties. Both are infectious conditions; however,...
- Dr. Timothy Duane Starner MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Christoph O. Randak M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Richard C Ahrens MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Carrie K. Barker M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Paul B Mccray MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Anthony John Fischer M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242