Dr. Miles M Weinberger MD
Pulmonologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pulmonology200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA, 52242
Dr. Miles Weinberger practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Weinberger treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1965
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1965
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Pulmonology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Long-term outcome of vocal cord dysfunction.
- High-dose systemic corticosteroids may be effective early in the course of
- Etiology of exercise-induced dyspnea: not just exercise-induced asthma or vocal cord dysfunction.
- Chronic cough and tonsillar hypertrophy: a case series.
- Experience with cyclosporine in children with chronic idiopathic urticaria.
- What is the problem with asthma care for children?
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Pediatric Allergy and Pulmonary, National Jewish Center for Immunology and Respiratory Medicine, Denver, CO Pediatric
- Pediatric Infectious Disease, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD Pediatric
Dr. Miles M Weinberger MD's Practice location
- Asthmatic Bronchitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
IntroductionEvery time you inhale, air enters your nose and mouth, and then flows down the throat through the air passageways called as bronchial tubes. For the air to reach the lungs, these passageways need to be open. To transport the oxygen to the tissues of the body, oxygen is passed into the...
- Croup vs. RSV: How Are They Different?
Childhood illnesses are very common and can strike at any moment. Croup and RSV are among the most common illnesses that can harm children.CroupCroup is a mild condition, usually nothing to worry about, but it can be scary for parents to witness. This common childhood illness often occurs during the...
- Bronchitis in Children
Children when they get a cold also tend to get a cough. In most of the cases, it occurs due to bronchitis which is an inflammation of the lining of the trachea and bronchi. It is usually a mild illness that affects children.Having a child who is constantly getting a cold or having breathing problems...
- Croup and Its Symptoms
Croup, a viral infection in children, is a condition that causes swelling of the vocal cords. The cause of croup is also the same virus that causes a normal cold. Croup can happen any time, but is very common during the winter. ...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Can My Child Develop COPD?
Can COPD Develop in Children?By definition, COPD is a serious lung condition that has developed over a long period of time. Numerous studies explained that children cannot have COPD; however, the disease process can begin at a young age.One can observe the symptoms associated with COPD in a child,...
- Dr. Timothy Duane Starner MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Christoph O. Randak M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Robert Jesse Blount M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Richard C Ahrens MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Carrie K. Barker M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Rebecca Larie Wukovich M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242