Dr. Bettaiah T Gowda M.D. is a top Doctor in Davenport, IA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Bettaiah T Gowda M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Bettaiah T Gowda M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Bettaiah T Gowda M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Davenport, IA, Dr. Bettaiah T Gowda M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India MD
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore Medcl Colg 1984
- Estimation of cyanide ion in metal salts and complexes by means of chloramine-T and dichloramine-T.
- A direct method of estimating cyanide ion in metal salts and complexes by means of chloramine-T, dichloramine-T and lead tetra-acetate.
- Determination of thiocyanate with aromatic halosulphonamides in acid and alkaline
Dr. Bettaiah T Gowda M.D.'s Practice location
Davenport, IA 52807Get Direction
Dr. Bettaiah T Gowda M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gowda
- Endometriosis: Signs and Symptoms
What is Endometriosis?Endometriosis is a chronic medical condition affecting young women at a reproductive age. It is a very painful condition, which usually ends with menopause. Endometriosis does not occur before puberty.Endometriosis is a medical condition characterized by an implantation and...
- There's No Doubt: Active Children Have Healthy Hearts
Vigorous exercise for 30 minutes every day lowers the risk of heart disease in children, when compared to those who do not exercise. Kids who had regular, moderate exercise for 35 minutes a day had very low levels of cholesterol, triglycerides blood glucose levels, blood pressure, and a small waist...
- What is Dry Eye?
Dry eyes are a condition in which the eyes do not get enough moisture and lubrication from tears. It is the tears that provides constant moisture to the eyes, which is very important for comfort of viewing. It is a very common condition in the population, particularly in people above 40-years-old....
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Gorantla Govindaiah MD4366 Kennedy Dr East Moline IL 61244
- Dr. Shashinath Katharaghatta Chandrahasegowda MD5041 Utica Ridge Rd Davenport IA 52807
- Dr. Benjamin Vanraalte M.D.4334 E 53rd St Davenport IA 52807
- Dr. Sreenivas Chintalapani M.D.5041 Utica Ridge Rd Davenport IA 52807
- Dr. May Yazeji M.D.530 Ne Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61637
- Jeremy Bell4480 UTICA RIDGE RD BETTENDORF IA 52722