Dr. Jeffrey Ingber is a prosthodontist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Ingber specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Jeffrey S Ingber D.D.S.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19110 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jeffrey S Ingber D.D.S. | Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey S Ingber D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: Can I Afford It?
Gastric bypass surgery has become a popular weight loss procedure, and can be considered the gold standard for weight loss surgeries. However, the cost of gastric bypass surgery is sky-high, and this is one of most common factors taken into consideration ahead of surgery.In the normal digestive...
- What Is Traveler's Diarrhea?
Traveler’s diarrhea is an infection of the stomach or intestine caused by consuming contaminated food and water. This travel-related infection is commonly seen in developing countries. Traveler's diarrhea is also known as Turista, Delhi Belly, and Montezuma's Revenge in other parts of the world....
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- Literally Fighting Parkinson's: Fitness Program Focuses on Boxing to Alleviate Symptoms
“Exercise is good for the brain” is a statement largely supported by scientists, physicians, researchers and all kinds of experts in the field of neurology. Some of the benefits the brain can receive from regular exercise are:...
- What Is a Psychosomatic Disorder?
What is a psychosomatic disorder?It is a disorder wherein physical symptoms develop due to mental factors. The term "psyche" refers to the word "mind" and "somatic" means the observed physical signs and symptoms of the disease. Every disease has physical and mental components, so most diseases are...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Fernando D Presser DMD PC 100 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19110
- Dr. Ernesto A Lee DMD 976 E Railroad Ave Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Laderrick Bullock D.M.D. 1793 Springdale Rd Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Dr. Glenn J Wolfinger D.M.D.,F.A.C.P. 467 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Washington PA 19034
- Dr. Howard Paul Fraiman D.M.D. 100 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19110
- Dr. Stephen R Cohen DDS 1793 Springdale Rd Cherry Hill NJ 08003