Dr. Jeffrey Ingber is a prosthodontist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Ingber specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Jeffrey S Ingber D.D.S.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19110Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey S Ingber D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Where Does Appendicitis Pain Occur?
The human body has numerous skin receptors that transmit signals to the brain 24/7 in an attempt to keep the body and person in sync. These nerve receptors are highly sensitive to pain and different sensations. For example, when the body comes in contact with fire or electricity, the brain...
- The Struggle of a Disabled Traveler Looking to Make a Living
Richard Kuppusamy is a man who has to constantly travel for his work. Every 3 weeks, Kuppusamy boards a plane bound for whatever destination in order to earn a living. The only problem is: Richard suffers from a rare condition called spina bifida, a malformation of the spine that renders the patient...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Foods to Eat While Pregnant
What you eat when you are pregnant matters, as this is the source of nutrients for the growing baby. There is an increased need of proteins and calcium for the growth of tissues and bones in the fetus. Extra folic acid in the diet will prevent the risk of neural tube birth defects and will also help...
- Canadian Olympian to Help Support Battle Against Multiple Sclerosis
Christine Sinclair, the captain of the Canadian women's soccer teams, helped her teams win Olympic bronze medals on two separate occasions. Now, she is helping A&W Burgers battle against multiple sclerosis (MS).The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada stated publicly that Sinclair is planning on...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Ernesto A Lee DMD976 E Railroad Ave Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Fernando D Presser DMD PC100 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19110
- Dr. Laderrick Bullock D.M.D.750 Route 73 South Marlton NJ 08053
- Dr. Glenn J Wolfinger D.M.D.,F.A.C.P.467 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Washington PA 19034
- Dr. Stephen R Cohen DDS1793 Springdale Rd Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Dr. Howard Paul Fraiman D.M.D.100 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19110