Dr. Bryant Bojewski is an internist practicing in Erie, PA. Dr. Bojewski specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Bojewski provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Millcreek Comm Hosp, Internal Medicine; Millcreek Comm Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Bryant E Bojewski D.O.'s Practice location
Erie, PA 16506Get Direction
ERIE, PA 16505Get Direction
Dr. Bryant E Bojewski D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bojewski
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- What Are Hormones?
IntroductionHormones are a special kind of chemical messengers in the body that are created by the endocrine glands. These chemical messengers control and coordinate complex processes in the body, such as growth, metabolism, fertility, and reproduction. Hormones can also influence the body's immune...
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- Should I Receive a Flu Shot this Year?
The common flu, or influenza, is an illness that affects about 20% of the population throughout the country every year. This seemingly harmless virus may lead to a number of health complications, which can be life threatening. Flu shots are one of the most efficient ways to prevent this viral...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- Dr. Bharathi S Voora M.D.2005 W 8th St Erie PA 16505
- Dr. Narendra Shaym Bhagwandien MD201 State Street Erie PA 16550
- Mrs. Courtney Dean Borruso DO5515 Peach St Erie PA 16509
- Dr. Rahul Warrier DO201 State Street Erie PA 16550
- Dr. Anne-marie Liszka D.O.306 W 11th St Erie PA 16501
- Dr. John Richard Mingey MD145 W 23rd St Erie PA 16502