Dr. Jonathan Harris Marsh MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology410 Lakeville Rd Suite 311 New Hyde Park NY, 11042
Dr. Jonathan Marsh is an oncologist practicing in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Marsh specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Marsh manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1986
State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- North Shore Univ Hosp, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Winthrop-University Hosp, Internal Medicine
- North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Jonathan Harris Marsh MD's Practice location
New Hyde Park, NY 11042Get Direction
PALMER, MA 01069Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Harris Marsh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marsh
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Multiple Myeloma?
Multiple myeloma may not show any signs during the early stages called smoldering or asymptomatic multiple myeloma. It is only after a blood or urine test that it can be diagnosed. However, as time goes by, a lot of problems and complications associated with multiple myeloma will start to show....
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- New Studies and Trials Show Promise for Future Ovarian Cancer Vaccination
There have been many treatment vaccines developed in the past few years for various types of cancers. They are still in the testing phases, but researchers are very excited about the preliminary results. These vaccines are working; results have looked promising. As of April 2017, recruitment has...
- Can Pap Smears Help to Detect Cervical Cancer?
A study has confirmed that regular Pap tests can help to save a woman's life because it is able to detect cervical. Cancer diagnosed by Pap smeears were 92% curable, while those diagnosed by the symptoms alone were only 66% curable. Even women who had symptoms when they went for the regular...
- WNBA Player Inspires Others After Battle with Breast Cancer
Tiffany Jackson-Jones grew up near Dallas, Texas. She has always loved the sport of basketball and that has not changed through the years. Growing up she played ball for Duncansville High School, where she was named a WBCA All-American. During her college years at The University of Texas, ESPN named...
- For Cancer, Chemotherapy's Complementary Medicine Is Social Interaction
Even with cancer survival rates notably improving during the last few years, cancer is still one of the leading causes of death in the United States and internationally. Finding a way to cure, combat, and prevent cancer is one of the top priorities for researchers, scientists, and medical...
- Howard W. Bruckner2330 Eastchester Rd Bronx New York 10469
- Rachel Beth Wellner77 Worth Street New York New York 10013
- Dr. Yelena Novik MD160 East 34th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Guenther Koehne M.D.1275 York Ave New York New York 10065
- Adi Diab M.D1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Howard W. Bruckner M.D.7 East 88th Street New York New York 10128