Dr. Neil Nagovski is a board-certified oncologist. He earned his medical degree at the First Tashkent Medical Institute in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. After completing an internship in general surgery, he w ...
Education and Training
First Tashkent State Medical Institute
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Resident of the Year, St. Barnabas Hospital 2003
- Honor Graduate, First Tashkent Medical Institute 1993
- MemberAmerican Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member American Society of Hematology
- Member American College of Physicians
- Member American Medical Association
- University Of Rochester 2010
Mr. Neil Nagovski MD's Practice location
Rochester, NY 14642Get Direction
PEMBROKE PINES, FL 33028Get Direction
Mr. Neil Nagovski MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nagovski
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- What to Eat When You're Sick
When you are diagnosed with a chronic illness, or a temporary illness, you should eat properly and maintain a healthy diet. Difficulty in swallowing, nausea, bloating, lack of appetite, and many more symptoms add to the difficulties when you are sick. Eating the right type of food is very important,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Leptin Resistance: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leptin?Leptin has been regarded as the "fat hormone", "obesity hormone", and in some cases, called the "starvation hormone". Scientists discovered leptin in the year 1994, and with its discovery, there was a lot of excitement since it was regarded as a potential hit product for weight loss...
- Your Friends Can Influence Your Drinking Habits
Analysis of data from the famous Framingham Heart Study showed that friends, relatives and others with whom you hang out with decide how much of alcohol you drink, if you drink alcohol. In this study, 12,067 people were followed up for more than 30 years to study the association between lifestyle...
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- Dr. Alfredo Torres M.D.4 Fuller Street Alexandria Bay New York 13607
- Deerajnath Lingutla1555 Long Pond Road Rochester New York 14620
- Dr. Charles Ippolito M.D.222 Alexander St Rochester NY 14607
- Dr. Hayden R Goltz DO1130 Crosspointe Ln Webster NY 14580
- Dr. Laura H Brachman M.D.1365 Clifton Rd NE Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Stacy J Burns MD2400 S Clinton Ave Rochester NY 14618