Dr. Otto Pedraza is a psychologist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Pedraza specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Pedraza evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Pedraza because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Fellow - Clinical Neuropsychology: Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
Dr. Otto Pedraza PHD's Practice location
Dr. Otto Pedraza PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Google Glass Can Change How Kids with Autism Read and Speak
Typically, children with autism struggle communicating with others in back and forth conversations. For this reason, researchers at the University of Toronto have developed an app called Holli, which works with Google Glass and serves as an aid for children with ASD.The software has a program that...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- How an Autism Expert Failed to See His Own Son's Asperger's
Many children with Asperger’s syndrome are initially diagnosed with ADHD and then later diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome in adulthood when seeking help for directly related matters such as depression or persistent anxiety. This is how it took professor Tony Attwood, clinical psychologist, 35...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- Reasons Why You Need Psychotherapy
What Is Psychotherapy?Psychotherapy is an arrangement of treatments that are used in solving life issues such as mental disorders, psychiatric disorders, and emotional difficulties. Psychotherapy assists you in understanding your feelings, to sustain positivity, dealing with depression, and coping...
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- Dr. Naomi T. Jacobs PH.D.100 Executive Way Ponte Vedra Beach FL 32082
- Dr. Tanis Jill Ferman PH.D4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. John Anthony Lucas PHD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Elizabeth Tannahill glen Keymer PSYD580 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Saneha Reena Goyal PSY.D.14540 OLD SAINT AUGUSTINE RD STE 2591 JACKSONVILLE FL 32258
- Dr. Holly M. Antal PHD807 Childrens Way Jacksonville FL 32207